- Current Promo: Build your website for as low as S$799*. Click here to know more
- Sree Mahamariamman Temple goes electronic by implementing TIRU application on 28Nov2012. Now the devotees will have custom printed Archanai tickets with their name and star details in it which can be handed over to the priest directly. Sree Mahamariamman Temple is the latest to implement this facility in Singapore.
- Sri Vadapathirakaliaman Temple launched the all new glittering website for the temple with social media integration on 13Nov2012. The website offers instant information about poojas, events & festivals to the devotees.
- Narpani App - Mr Tharman Shanmugaratnam, Deputy Prime Minister for Finance & Manpower of Singapore launched 'Narpani' App developed by Refulgence on 21July2012 in a star studded function. Click here to read the article
- Refulgence implements Que-Tech for BROTHER in one of their busiest service centers in Singapore on 1Apr2012. The solution enhances their servicing capabilities to effectively manage the time, queue and the transactions on a day to day basis. Customers enjoy a quick servicing time and a superior transaction experience every time they visit Brother.
- Bakthi Kumudam, one of the leading groups of publications in India appreciates Refulgence for its innovative Kiosk & application for temples. Click here to read the full article
- Dinamalar – A leading newspaper from Tamil Nada is all praise for Refulgence for TIRU. Click here to view the article
- Malaysian newspaper – Tamil Nesan appreciates Refulgence's initiative – Click here to view the article
- Singapore newspaper – Tamil Murasu's article on Refulgence's TIRU & SRI-VMT -Click here to view